Key words: Digital transformation, Digital twin, Future Factory, World Class Manufacturing
MPM, Manufacturing Process Management, PLM, Product Lifecycle Management, Industry 4.0, Siemens Teamcenter, Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineer, Industrial automation, Robotics, Bsc, MSc
Sökord: Digital tvilling, Industri 4.0, Data utvinning, Produktion, MSc, BSC, Civilingenjör, Matematik, Fysik, Mekanik ingenjör, Automation, Robot
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and safer. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
SKF is now looking for a results-oriented
Manufacturing Process Engineer - Digital Transformation
to join SKF growing Future Factory team.
You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip the SKF Group Manufacturing footprint with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will work in creating business value in manufacturing process and engineering through bridging digital and physical with one digital platform of information to accelerate data reuse and accuracy for data driven efficiency improvement of production.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to identify project related questions, key metrics, and actionable insights
- Drive standardization and the way of working within the MPM platform
- Simulate, validate and store output in creating new manufacturing concepts, while driving for data / model reuse for new concepts
- Draw insights from in-use process and engineering data to design new processes
- Work with different factories and clusters within SKF Manufacturing to assess existing processes and propose process ideas to reduce costs and improve manufacturing concepts
- Support in solution evaluation and validation activities
- Support the operational stability of applications
We expect you to have
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions for the global SKF Manufacturing footprint
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or similar
- 10+ years overall experience in working various positions in process planning, process simulation, logistics and throughput simulation, or cost simulation, advantageous if with IT/digital transformation projects, and in an international environment
- Experience in leading digital manufacturing development for production system modeling & simulation as well as material flow/logistics planning & simulation, and cost simulation
- Experience in leading digital transformation in all phases of product development
- Experience in PLM systems, advantageous if SIEMENS Team Center or PTC Windchill.
- Experience in working with manufacturing master data, data structure and data classification to make it searchable and retrievable within specified timeframes
Experience in translate business needs into architecture requirements
Experience in project management, advantageous if in international environment
Broad technical understanding & hands on implementation experience
Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
You enjoy working here if you [are]
- Have genuine enthusiasm and passion for technology
- Digital-native, and not afraid to take lead under the disruption of the digital era
- Optimistic in your ability to be successful, and be positioned to establish a habit of continuous adaptation to efficiently empower the digital worker in the SKF Manufacturing
- Grasp the technical detail as well as the strategic thinking necessary in driving technology-based business transformation
- Enjoy not only having the latest technology toys but rather the development of real management and work culture
- Drive continuous change that leads to improvements in the way the organisation conducts its business
- Resourceful problem solver, good at networking and collaborating within the organization
- Opportunity to drive the digital readiness and digital solutions in the fourth industrial revolution for the world's largest bearing manufacturer
- Work in an international environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Diverse workforce
The position holder will be based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We would like you to enter your application below or on our web page: www.pafrekrytering.se.
Interviews and hiring are performed as applications arrive and may be before closing date.
For more information please contact PAf Rekrytering:
Carl-Anton Genberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
+46 705 85 04 32